Thursday, May 30, 2013

Accolades & Alchemy & Ashes

I'm clicking my proverbial heels (or "flip-flops", as it were) over the wonderous news that filled my inbox this morning. The awesome folks over at THE CUNNING WOMEN OF ETSY chose my Etsy shop as the SHOP OF THE DAY!
They chose DARK ALCHEMY as a product of the day, as well as the HANDCROCHETED SOAP SAVER DRAWSTRING POUCHES that my extremely talented (and incredibly detail-oriented!) mother-in-law, Eileen Kircher, creates for me.




But wait...there's more! The wicked awesome Magaly Guerrero, dark fiction author extraordinaire, over at Pagan Culture Blogspot wrote this scent-illating review of the soaps I sent her.
http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2013/05/touched-by-alchemy-and-ashes.html.


 She was kind enough to ask  me to participate in her Blogiversary giveaway, titled "Witches In Fiction 2013...To the Bone!", last month, where one lucky winner received a GASPAR'S GHOST SEA SALT & BEER BAR (my all-time best seller, by the way). That lovely winner ordered more soap this morning, which was celebrated with heel-click number 3! I love repeat business!


And so I humbly offer you this crooked curtsy accompanied by a kiss blown with a handful of soap bubbles, and shall have the squires decree that today, my friends, is a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! First of all, I am so impressed with your experiment! It takes a lot of work and dedication to test 15 different oils. Thank you for sharing your results. I used 5% grapeseed oil in a few of my soaps, but I added rosemary oleoresin extract. I hope they don't turn rancid that fast...

    ReplyDelete